Monday, July 9, 2007







Sunset Boulevard...nope just some sunset photos taken off the patio at the back of the house. All pictures were taken between 11:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. from the end of May up until July. They were all taken on different nights.This is why I can't sleep. Don't get me wrong, the sun does go down so it's dark enough to sleep. But, I just am a light sleeper so when a little bit of light is still present through the night its hard to close my eyes. I went out and bought one of those 'cheesy' movie star eye blinders to try and help me sleep. Did it work?...Nope. I felt like my face was smothered. Anyways, just wanted to share some of my favorite photos.Enjoy....
This last photo with Brad was taken last week around 9:30 p.m. after a storm blew through the city. When it was done, the whole sky lit up like it was on fire for as far as you could see.
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Psalm 19:1

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome pictures! They really go with the background music, which is very soothing.

Jeanette said...

Hi Renae.
Beautiful sunset photo's and also love to music.
now of to see some more of your photo's